Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center) Crowne Plaza Hotel Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise

judcost
By judcost,
in

135$

3* Fort Lauderdale Beach Area

40% recommended

free internet

resort

pet-friendly

beachfront

smoke-free room

Pools restaurants

Business center

Self Service Laundry

Im thinking the Bahia Mar but Im not sure.

Also 188$

4* Port Everglades

85% recommended

pet-friendly

near beach

smoke-free room

Fitnes center

Pools

restaurants

Business center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Thanks for you help

I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this tool for your searches/purchases)

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Using the method described above this is what i'm seeing and my best guess for each:

3* Fort Lauderdale Beach for $135.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> Ocean Manor Beach Hotel (regardless, do you think you would really be happy with a hotel where only 40% of the previous HOTWIRE guests would recommend the property... especially when you're looking for something like/similar to the Hyatt House which gets excellent reviews??)

4* Port Everglades for $161.00
Pet Friendly
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel

I am seeing what may (i will have to do further research) be the Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport South for $230/nite... is this within your budget for this property and would you want to purchase at this price at this point in time?

If you're hoping for a suite-type place i'm also seeing this offer:

3* FLL Intl Airport South for $151.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Parking
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> my guess for this one would be the Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South and Cruise Port which gets good reviews (and should it not be this property, you're assured of a 'good' stay given the 4.5/5.0 TA rating that HOTWIRE shows for this property)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used the easy view, thanks.

I also found this one

2.5*, 96$, 65% recommended

FULL AMENITIES:

Free parking Free breakfast, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

I would also like Best Western Plus or Hampton Inn. Hyatt for 230$ is a little too high.  

3 hours ago, judcost said:

Where do you see the 40%

When you do the BiddingHelper.com search look at the same hotel in the 'regular' Hotwire tab... and you listed this information in your first post.

I'm guessing the $96 hotel above is in the Airport South zone:

2.5* FLL Intl Airport South for $96.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> Quality Inn and Suites Airport/Cruise Port South... with a 3.0/5.0 TA rating would this be acceptable?

What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 minutes ago, judcost said:

Max 115$

This is quite a bit less than the two hotels you inquired about in your first post ($135 and $188)... were these realistic options for this trip?

What time does your plane arrive? (and i assume at FLL?)

58 minutes ago, judcost said:

I would go to 150$

Still somewhat less than the $188/nite of one of the first property... please only ask us to research hotels that you're seriously considering for purchase and are within your budget.

The minimum purchase for the current BetterBidding $30 off HOTWIRE hotels promotion be met in one transaction (so in one stay)... taxes/fees can be used to meet the minimum amount, but not resort fees since those are paid directly to the hotel.  You would need to reach about $165/nite room rate use the promo... do you want to reach to that amount or retreat at less than $150/nite? (if you fall short of the $200 minimum you could always add travel insurance to your purchase which can boost your price by $5-$10 and put you over the threshold)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

7 minutes ago, judcost said:

188$ is too high

Yes, i understand, but our request is that you only ask for hotels that are within your budget and ready for purchase... there was not much point in us in researching the $188/nite property in your first post since it was not within your budget (not to mention that we then looked for other options that were around this same price point, assuming it was within reason of what you wanted to pay)

Maybe this offer (confirm your dates on the landing page):

3.5* Fort Lauderdale Downtown - Cruise Port - Convention Center for $141
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess here would be the Crowne Plaza Hotel Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise.  As this is PRICELINE EXPRESS technically your reservation would be for double occupancy, but this property let's you choose the room configuration and you could choose a room with 2 Queen Beds for $148, and i don't think you would have any issues showing up with your kids since the room can easily accommodate your needs.

Thoughts on this one?

So what are your thoughts of the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above guessed to be the Crowne Plaza?

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping and that this will work well for your plans this trip.  Good thing you picked it up when you did as it may have been the last room at this price... clicking the same link above now gives a 'no longer available' message.

If you'd like help with the post-cruise part of your stay feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... and cruise!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]