Priceline Hotel: Sesame Place help

doublehelix
By doublehelix,
in

We have flexibility on dates (any Fri-night in August) and really just need a hotel that has a pool and free wifi. Our kids are so little (ages 2 and 4) that it doesn't matter what the bed configuration is. King, doubles, cribs, rollaways, we could make anything work. I don't really know how to do a price exploration with FLEXIBLE dates. Thereuare, I have seen your previous posts about visiting this park regularly, so my hopes are high. Haha! Where should I start?

Please confirm budget, desired star rating and which zone/s would be acceptable. While you mention any Friday night in August, just to confirm is this going to be a 1 night stay? Thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yep, one night stay. 2.5-star or higher, I think, to make sure we have the pool/wifi amenities. Acceptable zones: not sure how to answer that part, cuz I want to be sure we're within 20 minutes drive time to the park. Not knowing the area, I was hoping you might have guidance about how flexible we can be on the location question. Otherwise I'll say the Langhorne zone is our starting point. And budget: $90 total including taxes and fees.

I see this 2.5* Langhorne - Levittown hotel for the nite of 8/12 (confirm dates on the landing page) for $74/nite ($88 all-in) with:

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess would be the Quality Inn and Suites NJ State Capital Area.  I don't know anything about this property, but it appears to meet your criteria above and is about a 10 minute drive to Sesame Place

Does this work for your needs? (also seems to be available 8/19 and 8/26 should you prefer either of these dates)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes (and for what date you decide) or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Sorry to hear the trip didn't work within your schedule.

Thanks for closing this thread with your decision.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]