Hotwire Hotel: Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood Area Boutique Hotel

clemsonrallycat
By clemsonrallycat,
in

4* Rating - 90% recommended Favorite! (322 total hotwire reviews)

Los Angeles - Hollywood zone

Travel Dates: 6/30 - 7/4

$190 / night

TripAdvisor 4.5 / 5.0 (2001+ reviews)

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business center, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

4* Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood Area Boutique Hotel - 70% recommended (53 total hotwire reviews)

Los Angeles: Sunset Blvd - W Hollywood Zone

$191 / night (33% off)

TripAdvisor 4.0 / 5.0 (101-300 reviews)

Amenities

Boutique hotel, Business center, Fitness center, Internet access, Pet friendlyPool(s)

Accessibility

Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

2.5* - 95% recommended Amazing! (32 total Hotwire reviews)

Los Angeles: Santa Monica Pier - Silicon Beach zone

$158 / night

TripAdvisor 4.0 / 5.0 (1501-2000 reviews)

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities

Business center, Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Please provide a follow-up for your prior New York Hotwire and Beverly Hills Hotwire threads (post what you decided for those stays within those threads, then reply to this thread.) Closing threads with what you decided is greatly appreciated, as it provides information for others seeing those threads and helps keep the board organized. 

For this stay and the above listings:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Additionally, for this stay, are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel (as the 2.5* will likely provide a considerably different experience than the 4* options.) Let us know if you are looking for something in particular (style, location or other aspects) and we would be happy to research and try to offer recommendations based more on what you are looking for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi AaronJB,

Thank you for the reply.  I apologize for not closing the previous threads - that was my fiance who posted those.  It's been a while, but I believe we were investigating options and ended up not booking either of the options (as we did not take the trip at all). 

As for our stay this weekend in LA, I will be sure to both book through the BetterBidding links to Hotwire AND close out the threads once we have made a decision.

In terms of what we're looking for in a stay, our preference would be to stay in Santa Monica so we can be closer to the beach and activities we're looking to do.  However, 2.5* does not typically have the amenities we look for, so we would only go this route if it looked like a really promising / highly rated 2.5* hotel.  Otherwise, that is why I posted the W Hollywood and Hollywood options as well, as they are slightly more expensive but would be more in line with the type of service and amenities we're used to and still in a convenient location for our trip.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions...I'm happy to elaborate.

Thanks!!!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

When I use BiddingHelper.com, I see:

4* Hollywood Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

-->> My guess is that the Loews Hollywood may have been downgraded to 4* from 4.5*.

4* Sunset/WH: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

-->> Not yet ID'd and uncertain, but the Grafton on Sunset would be a guess.

2.5* Santa Monica-Silicon Beach Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

-->> Not yet ID'd, but the Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard would be a guess in this case.

Please keep us updated if you decide upon one of the above listings and definitely let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]