Hotwire Hotel: HELP ID 4* AND 4.5* BEVERLY HILLS-W HOLLYWOOD HOTEL

clemsonrallycat
By clemsonrallycat,
in

Please help ID the following two Hotwire offers...any help is greatly appreciated! Check in 9/1/12 - 9/2/2012 Check Out.

4* Beverly Hills-West Hollywood Area Hotel

$156 (other sites $219) - Says there's only 3 rooms left

85% Hotwire Users Give Thumbs Up; 4 of 5 TripAdvisor Reviews

0.2-2.7 miles from city center

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the Deaf, Accessible Path of Travel, In-Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped Parking, Roll-In Shower

Also, here are the details for the second property:

4.5* Beverly Hills-West Hollywood Area Hotel

$223 (other sites $402)

90% Hotwire Users Give Thumbs Up; 4.5 of 5 TripAdvisor Reviews

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Spa Services, Accessible for the Deaf, Accessible Path of Travel, In-Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped Parking, Roll-In Shower

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Good morning -

I have read the message in my inbox and repeated my search using the HOTWIRE link through BetterBidding. Here is the updated description of the two hotels I am trying to identify...

Please help ID the following two Hotwire offers...any help is greatly appreciated! Check in 9/1/12 - 9/2/2012 Check Out.

4* Beverly Hills-West Hollywood Area Hotel

$156 (other sites $225) - Says there's only 2 rooms left

85% Hotwire Users Give Thumbs Up; 4 of 5 TripAdvisor Reviews

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the Deaf, Accessible Path of Travel, In-Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped Parking, Roll-In Shower

Also, here are the details for the second property:

4.5* Beverly Hills-West Hollywood Area Hotel

$223 (other sites $402)

90% Hotwire Users Give Thumbs Up; 4.5 of 5 TripAdvisor Reviews

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Spa Services, Accessible for the Deaf, Accessible Path of Travel, In-Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped Parking, Roll-In Shower

Thanks in advance!!

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I am not particularly interested in Sofitel or Le Montrose.

There's one other property that may be of interest. Any idea which hotel the following description corresponds to?

Check in 9/1/12 - 9/2/2012 Check Out

4* Hollywood Area Hotel

$192 (other sites $312)

75% Hotwire Users Give Thumbs Up; 4.5 of 5 TripAdvisor Reviews

1.2-4.6 miles from city center

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the Blind, Accessible for the Deaf, Accessible Path of Travel, In-Room Accessibility, Accessible Bathroom, Handicapped Parking, Roll-In Shower

As an aside, I'm really trying to find a discounted rate at the Mondrian. Any idea if this property is currently being offered on Hotwire or Priceline?

Thanks again for the help!

The Mondrian has not been reported to the board as a win on HOTWIRE since last Fall and before that, quite a while. The Priceline and Hotwire Hotel Lists for CA provide listings of all hotels that have been reported to the board. It's not seen very often as a win reported to the board on either service.

For the 4* Hollywood property, I'm seeing a 3.5/5 tripadvisor rating instead of a 4.5/5 and my guess would be the Roosevelt.

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]