Priceline Hotel: 5+ week stay....lowest range?

hopefully
By hopefully,
in

I am completing a project at Mahwah, NJ and location is very important as I would need to walk to work. A shuttle service would also be nice, but not necessary. I have narrowed down the hotels to these two: Hilton Homewood Suites at Mahwah (3 stars, 106/night) and the Hampton Inn at Mahwah (3 stars, 113/night) . The hotels won't let me book for more than 28 days but the dates tentatively are 7/8 - 8/13. 

What is the lowest amount per night I can expect to win through bidding? I would prefer to stay at a hotel over a sublet but that all depends on the price difference.

Thanks for your advice in advance! 

Aside from "what is the lowest amount per night I can expect to win through bidding" is the other question:  can you accept any hotel in the shaded area of Mawhah-Ramsey-Allendale?

You might score a great win but the hotel may not have a shuttle or within walking distance of your client. With HOTWIRE you can sometimes identify the property through the amenities, but there is no guarantee.  There are a couple of properties available on PRICELINE EXPRESS, but these are difficult to identify.

With that said, I am a fan of the Homewood Suites over the Hampton Inn.  

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm somewhat familiar with this area... can you say where your client is located?

Are the two hotels that you mentioned above two that will work for your needs... or were these offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE and you have 'figured out' the offers to be these properties?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this extended stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]