Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Philadelphia Suburbs (Horsham - Fort Washington) Best Western Fort Washington Inn

SteveinPhilly1
By SteveinPhilly1,
in

It's time again to bid or but via extress. Each year I get a hotel in Horsham PA. There are really on;y two on Priceline at the lower level: Days In n and Extended Suites. I prefer the former one as breakfast is poor at ESA.

So I looked on Express and there is $47 2.5 star hotel with these amenities:

Pets

POOL

Free Breakfast

Restaurant

Exercise 

Fitness Center

Free Internet

When I look at Days Inn and ESA neither has a POOL (even outdoors). and Free Breakfast and Fitness Center but no "restaurant". the price looksa great - even though it's 4 months away. Any idea which hotel this might be?

I'm able to book DIRECT with Days in with cancelable rare of $62./night. But $47 sure sounds better.

Thanks AS ALWAYS FOR GUIDANCE.

It's time again to bid or but via extress. Each year I get a hotel in Horsham PA. There are really on;y two on Priceline at the lower level: Days In n and Extended Suites. I prefer the former one as breakfast is poor at ESA.

So I looked on Express and there is $47 2.5 star hotel with these amenities:

Pets

POOL

Free Breakfast

Restaurant

Exercise 

Fitness Center

Free Internet

When I look at Days Inn and ESA neither has a POOL (even outdoors). and Free Breakfast and Fitness Center but no "restaurant". the price looksa great - even though it's 4 months away. Any idea which hotel this might be?

I'm able to book DIRECT with Days in with cancelable rare of $58./night (plus tax). But $47 sure sounds better.

Thanks AS ALWAYS FOR GUIDANCE.

So, just to show you I did my research. I looked at BB Hotel list for PRICELINE EXPRESS deals and both above hotel;s are listed as 2 stars. And The Days In n is listed as having an exercise room and Restaurant but no POOL (inn or out). The Days Inn website shows a fitness center but no RESTAURAHNT (other than breakfast) and it has NO POOL.

So now I'm trying to pigure out what I'd get for the $47. in the Express deal before I comit to it -  non cancelable .

Again, thanks!  I ALWAYS buy through BB link!

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the Best Western Fort Washington Inn.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to lock-in this win well in advance of your annual trip and that it works out even better for you than the previous options you've had over the years.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this property for the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]