Hotwire Hotel: 3* Juneau Prospector Hotel Juneau

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Nice win for the second night of my trip to Juneau in June.  Online rate via direct hotel booking was $179/night, so good bargain.  Used the HW $15 off rate through the banner on the Board (so actual HW rate was $108.00).  Hot Rate noted the Prospector hotel as the last one that was won, but I've had surprises before when another hotel showed up.  HW often overrates the hotels vs. PL, but still a good deal.  I'll be glad to list amenities, but since this appears to be the first report of a HW win in Juneau, I'll await your direction.  As always, all searches, bids and wins are made through the BB Board!  Total charges as follows:

Rate per night:$123.00

Rooms ( 2 adults ):1
Subtotal:  $123.00

Tax recovery charges + fees: $26.81

Discount:  -$15.00
Hotwire total:  $134.81

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and this will work well for your plans this leg of your travels.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.  You can just add a reply here to confirm the amenities that HOTWIRE associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

THANKS... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]