Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* San Diego $175

yellow_daisy
By yellow_daisy,
in

I used the bidding helper, but this doesn't seem to match up to anything in the hotel list.  Any thoughts as to what hotel this is?

4* in San Diego

Gaslamp Quarter - Convention Center

4/1 - 4/4 3/31 - 4/3 $191

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. The Manchester Grand Hyatt downgraded to 4* with a different amenity set would be a maybe, but that's just a guess and this could certainly be something else.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

4* San Diego - Sea World/Mission Bay

3/31 - 4/3

$175/nt

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I was thinking maybe this is the Hyatt Mission Bay based on the hotel list, but I'm not 100% sure.  Thoughts?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I'm not certain which property the original Gaslamp Quarter - Convention Center is, but i don't think it's the Manchester Grand Hyatt... my guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.

For the San Diego - Sea World/Mission Bay hotel immediately above my guess would be the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay.

As your dates have changed since your original post yesterday, are your dates flexible or are they not yet firm?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Do either of the guesses above work for your needs?

Also, make sure you're searching for the actual number of rooms/adults/children you need, and include this information in your post, as the offers can differ based upon this information and it helps ensure that we're seeing the same results when we replicate your search.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare,

We ended up booking directly through Marriott's site.  They just built a new SpringHill Suites downtown/bayfront and are running a great price directly from their site.  I'm guessing a special to get rooms booked since it just opened.  Close to Gaslamp was our first choice and we were able to get a room for $167 at SpringHill Suites within walking distance of Gaslamp.

Thanks for you help!

Cindy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]