Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown Chicago - Riverwalk) Swissotel Chicago

Pdogg7299
By Pdogg7299,
in

Can you help me identify these hotels please?

4.5 Star Magnificent Mile/Water Tower area 80% Recommended priced at $127..Amenities: Business Center, Indoor pool, Pet Friendly, Restaurant, Internet,pool and Fitness center. What hotel do you think this is?

4.5 Star Riverwalk area, 90% recommended and priced at $129. Amenities: Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Restaurant, Business Center, Indoor Pool, Pool, Spa Services. The main amenity I am looking for is a pool above a 4 star rating.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... and please follow-up your previous Hotwire River North and Hotwire Chicago Boutique hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips (it was also requested in those threads that you posted the amenities using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool to ensure you're listing the full amenity set associated with the properties... this would save time in having your posts responded to)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Chicago Riverwalk 4.5 star Price listed as $129 with the Following amenities: Boutique hotel, indoor pool, fitness center, pool, business center, internet access, tennis nearby, spa services, accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, accessible path of travel, in room accessibility, accessible bathroom and roll in shower

4.5 star Magnificent Mile/Water Tower area Price listed at $127 with following amenities: Pet Friendly, Indoor pool, fitness center, pool, fitness center and internet access.

Thanks again! I look forward to your response

Usually prices are the same, but lately the BiddingHelper.com has actually been a dollar or two cheaper on most searches i've seen (and 99% of the time the BiddingHelper.com should be your only search you need)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4.5* Downtown-RW Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

-- Likely Swissotel.

4.5* Mag Mile-WT Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Pet Friendly

-- Not yet ID'd/reported. Possibly a new amenity set for the W Lakeshore? May be something else not yet reported.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

13 hours ago, Pdogg7299 said:

I have to say I think you might be wrong with the downtown riverwalk guess. Swissotel is NOT in Riverwalk it is in loop area.

excuse me...Its listed in the Downtown/Millenium Park/Grant park area. What is another guess it could be in river walk area?

Under the Hotwire hotel list it is listed under Mag Mile/Millenium Park area FYI....

Chicago was recently re-zoned and the Downtown-Riverwalk zone was taken from parts of two other zones. The list has not yet been updated. If you look on the zone map on HOTWIRE, the Swissotel falls under the Downtown-Riverwalk area. That would remain as my guess in this case, as it was seen with this amenity set (Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower) before the re-zoning when it was under the Millennium-Grant Park zone and it now falls under the Riverwalk zone on the map.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]