Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Revere - Logan Airport BOS) Wyndham Hotel Chelsea

casperslc
By casperslc,
in

Hello,

I need to stay at an Airport property on March 10. I will need a shuttle. I also need to stay March 11 and 12 at Danvers, Peabody or Woburn / Wakefield.  

The highest star rating is of course the best.  I am looking for an upscale airport at 100 or less.  A lower star for 60-80 may be acceptable, also!

For Danvers, Peabody and Woburn... Danvers has the most preferred 3 stars. Peabody and Woburn have nice 3 star and 3.5 stars. (these are according to your hotel lists)  The lowest price is going to be the deciding factor as I can do all three areas and three stars up.

Thank you so much! You are great to have!

Please use separate threads for each leg of your trip so that the result(s) of each can be shown in the topic title of each thread, as well as each having its own link to appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.  We will use this thread for your Airport stay, feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for the remaining nites of your trip.

For these airport dates, i think your sub-$100 budget puts you in the 3* (or possibly the 3.5*) range.

I see what appears to be the Wyndham Boston Chelsea for $89/nite... would this be acceptable at this price, or do you prefer to try bidding for any hotel in the zone (and if you prefer bidding, do you want to first try for a 3.5* up to $100 and then if rejected try for a 3*... or seek the best deal at a 3* for less than $89/nite?)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When bidding in Boston you have SEVEN re-bid zones at the 3.5* level... only ONE re-bid zone at the 3* level.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3.5* Airport...
Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $100, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Airport...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $85

If the above is rejected take this 3 star Boston Airport hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $89/nite with: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center... my guess for this one would be the Wyndham Boston Chelsea.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions or how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

16 hours ago, casperslc said:

We went with the $89 PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

... and what did you get??

Please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page to edit the topic title to report your win and to provide the details of your purchase.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this amenity set for the Priceline Express Hotel List..

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]