Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Seattle Center - Space Needle - Lake Union) Silver Cloud Inn - Seattle Lake Union

okbubba
By okbubba,
in

Expecting (thanks to betterbidding) this (3 1/2 star, Downtown-Seattle-Space Needle) to be the Silver Cloud Lake Union, I opened at $85.00 plus fees. The rejection screen that came up was different than I'd seen before. It said "NO" of course, but also offered other hotels in the area at set prices. Oddly, one of them was the Silver Cloud Lake Union at $93.00 (plus fees) It's the one I wanted so less than $8/day more was worth having zero risk of bidding a few dollars more, and then getting some place else. As always,  I only use the provided PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links from the betterbidding site. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow up to report that our stay at the Silver Cloud Inn - Seattle Lake Union was terrific. It's a great hotel! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean. Everything seems new. The internet (free) was good. The breakfast was excellant. The location is very convenient. Plus the free parking...wow, I was very pleased.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]