Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Denver (Greater Downtown) The Art, a Hotel

chris010767
By chris010767,
in

Hello all! I was looking on Hotwire and found a 4.5* Boutique Hotel in Greater downtown Denver for 12/19. I have read through the other posts and I am concluding that this is "The Art" if anyone could assure me that it is this hotel, I sure would appreciate it. I saw other prices at $129 and this particular deal is regularly $219 marked down to $146, but booking at any other site it is $300+, even Hotwires site has it at $309. According to the hotel list it could possibly be 2 other hotels that are listed as 4.5* boutique but the amenities have more. Thanks in advance

Ignore the crossed out rate shown by HOTWIRE as that is average rate for hotels in the zone at this star rating for your dates, not necessarily the rate of the underlying hotel currently being offered.

Other than The Art, The Crawford Hotel is believed to also use only a solo Boutique amenity, so there is know way to know which one of these you may be seeing (or an entirely new property not yet reported to the board)

However, i will add that with this current offered getting 5.0 across the board for all the criteria that HOTWIRE asks previous guests to rate, quality should not be an issue for this property and it should prove to be an excellent stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]