Priceline Hotel: Chic-Fil-A Bowl

bravesfan75
By bravesfan75,
in

We have our tickets to the Peach Bowl in Atlanta (Go Noles!) and consistently use Priceline's Name Your Own Price tool to book a 4-Star/Downtown hotel and typically receive either the Hyatt Regency or the Sheraton (lately more of the Sheraton but still a decent hotel). Tonight I have attempted twice to get approved for the dates 12/30-01/01 and have been rejected twice, once at $80 and again at $90. If anyone is traveling for bowl games please keep site updated with any info you have

Sharing any other recent wins would be greatly appreciated, as the information is still helpful to others - thanks.

Please provide your desired max budget per night for this stay and we would be happy to offer our thoughts on potential options.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Just tried increasing my bid to $105 and still did not receive the win, however this time I was offered the opportunity to increase it to $171 to guarantee a win. No thanks Priceline. Not when I select the hotel I want for $240 per night and get what I want. I guess the price ya pay for going during a busy period. Beggars can't be choosers:) For the record I didn't know this site received compensation for selecting a link provided so I will do that going forward. 

$171 is not the required amount for a win, the site is only making a "counter-offer". The actual required amount is somewhere between there and your last failed amount. Are you seeing any listings of interest on Hot.wire?

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please go to BiddingHelper.com, search for your dates, click "Hotwire Easy View", then click Full Amenities next to each listing, then cut/paste all amenities here and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]