Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* in Montreal

FredBiggo
By FredBiggo,
in

Hotel Le Cantlie Suites is described by Expedia as a boutique hotel so that's a possibility, although this hotel appears to have a restaurant which is not listed in the Hotwire amenities; which makes me less certain of this identification. As well, the hotel doesn't list laundry facilities as an amenity although the Hotwire list does.

Le Richebourg Hotel & Suites is another possibility, but i don't know if this hotel qualifies as a 'boutique' property.

It would be greatly appreciated if you'd follow-up your previous posts with what you ended up doing for those stays. Even if it's a "i booked Hotel X thru Expedia for $xx/nite" or "trip got cancelled". If you booked thru another means this may give other users who aren't happy with the selections presented by Hotwire an alternative to book their own stay; and if you didn't take the trip it will at least clean up the board by 'closing' the thread so that your post isn't left hanging without a conclusion.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]