what i bid is what i pay?

tsdiller2
By tsdiller2,
in

You asked for help in that thread and we needed more information from you in order to help... yet you never returned to that post to provide that information or to provide your results.

Besides keeping this place neat and orderly, following-up your threads is message board netiquette.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I dont understand no one will help me because i did not keep up on another post? i need car rental imput and the ft luaderdale post is a dead issue i keep tyring and keep getting rejected i have bid all the way to 200.00 and am still getting rejected, if i decide to post or not post and just forget about a certain thread that is my right, and this is a public board with the right to read and post as we please no one decides or is asking the people who run this board for there opinion this is a message board like a cruise critic its a right not a privilage! you do not own this site nor are you paid or allowed to make decisions on this site! I am simply asking for help .

I dont understand no one will help me because i did not keep up on another post?

Yes that is correct, people offered help but you did not think enough of it to let them know what happened. So why should anyone help you now?

i need car rental imput and the ft luaderdale post is a dead issue i keep tyring and keep getting rejected i have bid all the way to 200.00 and am still getting rejected, if i decide to post or not post and just forget about a certain thread that is my right,

We also have the right to not offer help.

and this is a public board with the right to read and post as we please no one decides or is asking the people who run this board for there opinion this is a message board like a cruise critic its a right not a privilage! you do not own this site nor are you paid or allowed to make decisions on this site! I am simply asking for help .

Acting like a spoiled child will not help.