Hotwire Hotel: Cancun 4 or 5* Dec 7-11

yukonsara
By yukonsara,
in

Hi There,

I've used Hot.wire many times in the past and have been happy with the results. I'm a little overwhelmed by the choices and I'd like to find a great hotel for my husband, myself and two little boys. (2,4) Are there any all inclusives for those dates. Are there any that you have identified that would be great for two little boys and there is a kids club etc?

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire NYC hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that first nite of your trip (the nite before your stay at the Algonquin)

Then if you search HOTWIRE for your dates above, indicating 2adults/2children in your search, do any all-inclusive properties appear within your desired star rating, zone(s), and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]