Hotwire Hotel: Portland Maine, What Hotels are these?

jbhall
By jbhall,
in

I need to be in Portland for business on the above dates. I found the following hotels.

2.5 star with suite, comp. break., fit. cntr., laundry, shuttle, pool, high speed internet for $56/night

3 star with shuttle, pool, restaurant and fitness center for $82/night.

Any idea what these could be. I normally wouldn't care, but I am bringing my 8 year old son and would like to have an indoor pool.

Thanks, for your help.

Jerry

Is this an official answer?

Da Hammer is not the person who usually replies to my posts.

I saw that the sheraton was the only hotel listed, that's why I asked the question.

Frequently there is not a match and someone posts the information and there is a reply with an educated guess as to what hotel it might be.

Thannks.

Jerry.....you have posted 7 topics without followup, what did you do for each?

Can you please close out these "threads" and we will try to help with this latest request

Las Vegas

Denver

Lubbock

Atlantic City

Williamsburg

New York

Baltimore Inner Harbor

posting your results (as well as using the Links to Help Support BetterBidding) will grow the board and continue to make this a free, valuable resource for all :)

Is this an official answer?

Da Hammer is not the person who usually replies to my posts.

While i am the sole admin/moderator of the board, anyone is free to respond to any post if they think they can help or offer insight. You can look a member's post count and their own posts to determine their experience level and if you should take their advice or not.

However, we don't encourage anyone to responds to a post where the poster has numerous unresolved posts... such as the seven :) you dahammer has pointed out above. Having posts with no resolution makes the board appear sloppy and makes the board less useful for everyone.

If you would like us to look at the above (and future) hotel(s) that you inquired about, we would request that you follow up all of your posts which do not have a resolution.

You can use this link to find all the topics that you have started... the ones without a hotel name in the title are all have no conclusion to them: YOUR TOPICS

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

"This trip was cancelled" is a response, and at least lets other users know rather than wondering if you eventually had success or gave up (this was explained to you previously in PRICELINE THREAD where we also asked you to follow up your posts :) ).

Please only ask for help once your plans are firm; otherwise it's not fair to the other members of the board who are waiting for replies/strategies for confirmed trips... nor is it fair to us to research a strategy for a trip that you may/may not take.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, I appologize. I use hotwire and try to determine what hotel they are offering and sometimes when we are looking at a vacation, this might help determine where we stay. In most of these cases, they were not a hotel I was interested in, so I got a hotel straight from the hotel. When I have won on priceline or hotwire, I post here

The trip is to Portland is firm, I have a meeting on that monday and would like to stay close to the office where I am staying. So if you have any idea what hotels these might be, I would appreciate it. If they are close by than I would be willing to purchase now.

Thank you,

Jerry Hall

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]