Priceline Hotel: 4* Austin (Downtown) ATandT Hotel And Conference Center

noso
By noso,
in

If you would like to get help with a bidding strategy so please post your budget/night for 4* VS 4.5* before tax/fees.

Also, please read this link to start with: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Can you please follow-up and close your Priceline NYC thread

Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping to spend 100-115 per night for a 4*+.

If I understand correctly, I should start around 90 and work my way up in small increments to my budget by adding Austin Zones on the below Yes list because I know I won't win a hotel in these areas because there are no 4* in the areas. Is this right? 

NOT
austin arboretum
Austin South-Airport
barton creek
lakeway - lake travis

YES
austin central
austin north
austin northwest
austin southwest
austin west
buda
cedar park
georgetown
round rock

Thanks!

I just closed the thread, I think. Let me know if I didn't do it properly please.

Yes, you have your NINE re-bid zones correct, but always double check just before bidding to make sure that nothing has changed since you last checked.

You can try bidding as follows:

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $103, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $108, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the outcome and this property will work well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]