Hotwire Hotel: *4 Milan $158 City Center South on Hotwire

dlarisa
By dlarisa,
in

Please help identify Milan hotels for May 17-20 - 3 nights

*4 Milan City Center South $158 (from $273) (for 4 people)

Free breakfast Pet-friendy Free Internet

Says 100% recommended Top Rated (but when I went to the booking screen says the previous person got Liberty Hotel, which has horrible reviews)

Also

*3 Milan City Center-Duomo-La Scala $149 (from $187)

Free breakfast Pet-friendly Free Internet Business Center

75% recommended

Thanks in advance.

For both hotels, I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page.

Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Also, please follow-up your previous old Hotwire Madrid thread with whatever you chose to do for that stay. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Sorry for being so technically challenged, but I am not able to copy and paste from there. However, it shows the same amenities I listed in the original post with the addition of Internet Access (and the prices are higher) $162 and $154 respectively.

P.S. Madrid was a long time ago - I didn't even realize I didn't follow up. I apologize for that.  Will definitely do this time.

P.S. Madrid was a long time ago - I didn't even realize I didn't follow up. I apologize for that.

You can/should still follow-up that thread so that others know what you ultimately did for that trip, as it will still come up for others when they search the board for their own trips.

*4 Milan City Center South $158 (from $273) (for 4 people)

Says 100% recommended Top Rated (but when I went to the booking screen says the previous person got Liberty Hotel, which has horrible reviews)

NOTE that the "Last person got ___" information is in reference to the last person who purchased a hotel in this zone at this star rating, not necessarily the specific hotel or amenity set currently offered.

My best guess for this one would be the Hotel Vittoria, but with such a limited amenity set, the Hotel Liberty does also offer all of these amenities, so it can't be excluded from the possibilities. Also, while this hotel does show 100% recommended by previous HOTWIRE guests, it does also show a 3.0/5.0 TA rating, which is not typically consistent with a hotel that is 100% recommended.

*3 Milan City Center-Duomo-La Scala $149 (from $187)

Free breakfast Pet-friendly Free Internet Business Center

--> Idea Hotel Milano Corso Genova would be my guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for your help. I am not really excited about any of these options and decided not to buy on Hotwire. I have a cancellable reservation for reward nights at Hilton Garden Inn (I know it's far, but seem to be well-connected to the city and it's almost free). I also found an apartment (very central location) for a total or 600 Euro for 3 nights which definitely sounds better than either of the room for about the same price. I'll go with one of these options.Thanks again for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]