Hotwire Hotel: 3 1/5* Madrid (old town) please help identify hotel

dlarisa
By dlarisa,
in

3 1/5* Madrid (El Centro- Old Madrid) - please help identify hotel

Comes at $63 on Hotwire for 2 nights Aug. 19-21, 2009

Amenities: restaurant laundry

This hotel is not coming up on those dates for me now. I do see a 3 star at $65 with restaurant laundry. Do not know if that is that APARTHOTEL TRIBUNAL or not with no tripadvisor coming up very hard to know. Could always be one of the 4 star Tryp hotels even as they are getting pretty run down and may be 3 star on hotw.ire.....

I get the

5 star centro with spa for $113 that is most likely the MELIA PRINCESSA

5 star chamberi at $99 that is most likely the INTERCONTINENTAL MADRID

4.5 star chamberi with pool at $103 which is most likely the OCCIDENTAL MIGUEL ANGEL

3.5 star centro at $64 boutique with shuttle that they do not have...but... is the BEST WESTERN PREMIER SANTA DOMINGO

5 star madrid north at $119 which is the EUROSTAR MADRID TOWER.

dlarisa

Welcome to BetterBidding!

apparently it can also be San Antonio De La Florida Hotel Madrid - when quiried for a package it comes up as 3* with restaurant and laundry as amenities.

I would say no. If a hotel shows 3* in the vaction part is there a little to non chance that it would be listed as 3.5* in the opaque service. I might be wrong but i wouldn't take the chance to book it and think it would be the San Antonio De La Florida Hotel.

This hotel has not been ID'd before and i have given this hotel a try but without luck.

Do you have any plan B?

Yellowdog.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

I think you are right, but it's a moot point now because it's not coming up any more. I may wait a little to see what happens. There are hotels at around the same price on sites like GTA Hotels, venere, etc. where you can see what you are booking. I just don't know if HOTWIRE price is so good now. I may also try PRICELINE. I need the best deal for 2 double rooms. I think PRICELINE may give a bigger % off.

Madrid has almost no business travel that week at the peak of the summer vacation so you are sure to get a great deal no matter what....

www.hotelesib.com has excellent offers as well. I use the topsecret feature there all the time and you can usually figure out which hotel it is through the discription.

Problem there is you have to understand some Spanish. Many of the same deals can be found at www.lastminute.com in english at their uk site, but sometimes not good with pounds...

Examples are the H10 on Gran Via for 60 euros total inclusive taxes. The Prisma suites is little out of way but can get a suite for 62 euros...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]