Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Bellingham La Quinta

AinA
By AinA,
in

I am normally a dedicated Priceline bidder but I'm traveling for a sports event for my child and really wanted a specific property.  Some of the teammates are staying at the La Quinta and it did not appear in the Price.line win list but was the sole 2.5* property for Hot.wire.  

I found this bid interesting, I looked at it yesterday while I was out and there were no amenities listed to enable me to verify the property.  I thought perhaps it was because I was on my phone in spite of switching over to the full site feature.  This morning on my computer I found that there were still no amenities listed for this property.  I took a chance since La Quinta is the only 2.5 star listed for Hotwire in Bellingham and BetterBidding.com had my back again!  Yay!

Of course used the HOTWIRE link at the top of the page.  Thank you so much.  Other parents are reporting prices well over $100/night for this property.  

Always a fan,

AinA

Congrats on your success and thank you so much for your compliments on Betterbidding! . 

Terrific deal for this LQ property! Glad you were able to get a great deal on the hotel you were looking for. Definitely let anyone else going know about the deal (and about Betterbidding. :-)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]