Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (North Harbor - Jantzen Beach) Red Lion Hotel on the River Jantzen Beach Portland

AinA
By AinA,
in

I had stayed here a few weeks ago when I was down for my grandmother's services (need to post that win/bid history... it was drawn out!) and it was the hotel I was hoping to get. My previous win for this hotel was the weekend the NCAA March Madness playoffs were in Portland and I had to drop down to a 3* and go up to $68 before winning a room. 

For this stay my first bid 3* $54 North Harbor/Jantzen Beach.  Rejected but offered a free re-bid if I upped my bid to $62.  Opted to add a zone and bid again.  Added downtown & upped bid to $56.  Bingo!  So... $55/56 is the magic price for this property.  I laughed because I almost started bidding at $55 and if I'd won on my first bid I would probably have to bid for a second room just to see what the lowest price really was!!!

(Of course I used the link on the site.)  Thanks so much for all the years of cheap hotels.   I have been so spoiled with your site - it has been a decade now.  

Thank you!

AinA

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]