Priceline Hotel: 2* Great Falls Fairfield Inn

pirate
By pirate,
in

There are so few reference points for these sort of towns that this may be of use to someone. Trying for one night, Friday Aug 11 '06.

Priceline offers Best Western, Days Inn, Fairfield and La Quinta as 2* on their "Shop and Compare" so I guess it is likely that they are the 2* properties which might come up. Average best retail on those properties respective web sites was $70.

Opened with $39 and got a counter at $50 straight away. No rebids and I only want one night so there's no chance to fiddle about with the dates; will wait out my 72 hours and try again. Plenty of time on my side!

:) Pirate

Waited out the 72 hrs again and upped bid to $43 and countered to add $12, total now $55!

Waited out the 72 hrs again and upped bid to $45, won the Fairfield Inn.

One night $45 + taxes etc total $55.97. Best price direct was Seniors Rate $76 + tax = $81.42

Generally quite like Fairfield if we are staying in budget accommodation, so I'm happy enough.

I saw that someone on TOBB won this property for July at $45. Guess we may have a price reference here for anyone booking their summer trip.

:) Pirate

Thereuare,

Sorry I don't know how to edit the subject line in the original post (or indeed wether you would prefer this win posted as a seperate post).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]