Priceline Hotel: Bidding Help - 3.5* St. Thomas 7/23-7/28

ErthAnjelJ9
By ErthAnjelJ9,
in

Greetings!

We are visiting St. Thomas for a wedding July 25th.  I have been searching the forum, but there is not a lot of recent activity for the USVI.  Currently, 3.5* is the highest bid level for St. Thomas.  

The wedding is actually at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef (a lot of bidders have won) and it would be great to get that property for less than $209+.  However, I do understand that there is no guarantee to get that property.  

I would just like some help with a starting bid on 3.5* and a better understanding of the possibilities I may get.  Currently, based on my search of the forum and the hotel list, I see Frenchman's Reef and Sugar Bay as options.

Thanks!

NOTE that the Frenchmans Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort (i'm assuming this is the hotel you are referring to) is currently 4* rated by PRICELINE, so given that 3.5* is the highest star rating offered when bidding in this zone, it's possible that this property is not currently offered on the bidding side of PRICELINE.

So we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher thank you're willing to pay, what is your maximum bid for this trip? (and do you still want to move forward given that the Marriott might not even be possible when bidding)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]