Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale Beach Holiday Inn

dbcrescent
By dbcrescent,
in

Look at the map under the Priceline zones to show you the areas that each zone covers and you'll be able to see which ones are along the coast/beach.

If you absolutely want a hotel on the beach, there's no way to do that with Priceline, although if that's important, you can with Hotwire.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, the star rating for the same hotel could be the same, but aren't necessarily so.

As a general rule, Hotwire's ratings are either the same or half a star higher (but Hotwire also offers half star ratings at each category, while Priceline only offers half star ratings at the 2.5* quality level).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

LOL :)

Two other things... if you need two rooms, be sure to select that on the Hotwire screen (even when just browsing to see what's available) because you very well may get different hotels shown than if you had just selected one room. Also, Hotwire will only show you one hotel at each star level per zone (so you'll never see 2 hotels that are 4* rates in the same zone in the same search).

Ended up across the street from the ocean in Lauderdale Beach at the Holiday Inn for 45.00 per room. Wanted something on or across from the ocean so I started with what I would pay and used Singer Island and Lauderdale Beach. Had to go down from resort to 4 star to 3 star. But, there I am with an ocean view room right in the heart of it all. The kids will love it. Thanks again :)

ps.....It made me happy to see I got it for 11.00 less than a previous post :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]