Priceline Hotel: 3* Morgantown (Downtown) Radisson Waterfront

mcgervey
By mcgervey,
in

See previous posts for exact cost, but $45 plus about $12 tax and fees... $67 plus change. First bid, Morgantown only, 3*....

My friends decided to stay another night, so I got them another room. Radison again. We're heading to the pool now and were granted a late checkout of our room at 1pm, so we're putting all our stuff in my friends room so we can check out of our room at 1pm, and hang out at the pool longer and enjoy the snowfall out the windows at the pool.

We requested a king size bed, river view, and got it, then we requested side my side adjoining rooms with our friends priceline room, and got it as well.

Very nice having two rooms connecting. They don't offer kings side by side though, so we have a king room with a pull out sofa, also very nice, and the adjacent room with my friends and their baby have two double beds.

Breakfast this morning was a bit pricey, but the kids meals were only $4.95 including beverage, and the adults were $9-$10 including beverage. Very good quality coffee. When we ran out of the crown royal we brought last night, and the kids were all asleep, we went downstairs for some $3 beers in a nice setting. Decent beer prices for quality drafts. I had some german knock off wheat beer from Portland for $3 a draft, Crisi had bottled Amstel light for $3.

If you're stay in Morgantown you really can't go wrong with the Radisson. We brought Michaels new scooter, one of his christmas gifts, to ride on the adjacent riverfront rail trail, but not going to let him take it out in the snow.

Cheers,

RJ

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]