Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Palm Springs (Central) Ramada Resort

mbstone
By mbstone,
in

This was a Hotwire purchase, I had previously made a few PL bids for Resort properties starting at $69 Rancho Mirage, adding Indio and bidding 82, starting again with Resort Central Palm Springs at $59, adding Indio again at $69. Due to the holiday break season I am not sure these data points would be useful to most bidders. I decided to stop bidding on PL since I am traveling with children and am trying to get two connecting rooms -- I have had varying success getting, and not getting, connecting rooms on PL. At least Hotwire lets you specify the number of kids. I emailed the hotel manager asking for a connecting room as this is my most important criterion (although a poolside room would be a plus). I will report when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

I was unable to retrieve the same rate. The Ramada Resort hotel is a resort, it does have a pool and two jacuzzis (9A-11P), coffeemakers, refrigerators, in-room safes (said to cost $1/rm/day, but no charge was collected) , outside corridors (our room entry was from the rear parking lot, and the room fronted on the pool area via a sliding glass door); restaurants, limited room service, gift shop, massage and spa services available, unsure if there was an exercise room. We emailed the manager in advance and were given connecting rooms. The kids thought they had died and gone to heaven. There is a supermarket, drugstore, and several restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the property.

OK, now I get it.

2.5* Central Palm Springs - Hotel

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]