Hotwire Hotel: 2* Philadelphia (Norristown-Plymouth Meeting) Extended StayAmerica

elisa1213
By elisa1213,
in

hi! i'm brand new to these forums and to Hotwire. i just booked a stay in Plymouth Meeting, PA for next week at $34/night. after i booked, i panicked and thought "uh oh, what if i'm being naive and there are hidden fees or hotel fees?" so i called the actual hotel, and the woman who answered said "nope, there are no parking fees or anything. $34 a night is correct!" am i missing something? should i be nervous? i mean, including taxes and everything, i'm staying at a 2* hotel for six nights for under $230!!!!!! i feel like this is WAY too good to be true, so i think i'm just looking for some confirmation from others who have used Hotwire that it really CAN be true. thanks!

can you please post the dates of travel, the name of your hotel, price per night, total for all 6 nights, and fees and taxes?

You can get this information from your confirmation or by clicking "my account" link on the top right of the Hotwire website.

we will be happy to answer your questions after you post the information about your winning bid.

thanks,

thanks for the follow up!

I forgot to also ask for the Amenities that are shown with this property, can you also post these as well? This looks like a new property for the board, so this can help identify this property in the future.

This hotel is in a great spot, just off the PA turnpike (Norristown interchange) and close to the Plymouth Meeting mall, and about 20 miles to Philadelphia, about 10 miles to Valley Forge and King of Prussia mall as well. Here is a link to the Valley Forge National Park where in the winter of 1777, the Continenal Army spent the winter.

you should have no surprises at the Extended Stay America, enjoy your trip

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]