Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Fullerton - Brea) Embassy Suites Hotel Anaheim-North Located Near Disneyland Park

zenmaster
By zenmaster,
in

As previously posted, I've already booked my hotel from Feb 4th to Feb 8th at Wyndham Garden Grove for 75$ a night. I've been checking the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals for the dates mentioned above, and the prices definitely skyrockets (is there a conference going on those dates ??).  I've decided to add the Fullerton-Brea area since there's only two 3.5* hotels and it's a decent distance to family relatives.  I've tried to NMOP, starting at 65$, and working my wait up to 75$, but failed.  Hotels at Fullerton-Brea area are cheaper than Disneyland/Convention center/garden grove area.

Should I keep trying at my max bid of 75$, or should increase it ?

thanks

There is a Medical Design and Manufacturing conference from Feb 10-12 and i suspect that may be what is causing the increase in rates for this latter half of your stay (or at least a contributing factor)

Nobody can say if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your stay, but i think you currently would need to be in the $80-$90 area to be successful for a 3.5* or better in one of these two zones. Would it be worth another $10-$15/nite to lock this up now and be done with it?

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find using regular rates? Is there anything offered at RefundableRates.com near the $100 area that would protect you from rising rates but still give you the ability to cancel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried again and I increased my range from 70 to 80$, and it was accepted at 77$ !  However, I did notice that the hotel isn't part of the priceline hotel list.  I've read some reviews on trip advisor, and it seems to have mixed reviews.  Seems to be a lot of construction going on, noise issues since it's also next to a scrap yard,  as well as parking problems since it shares the parking lot to an adjacent night club.  I'm going to have call the hotel and and express my concerns, I guess hope for the best as well.  will keep you posted.

Congratulations on your success!

This property has been reported to the board and is already in the Priceline Hotel List (it's the first hotel listed in this zone).

With your stay being from Sun-Wed i wouldn't expect the nite club next door to be much of a factor as these are typically slow nites for bars (unless they run some sort of special that is enticing enough to bring out the crowd early in the week)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... let us know how it goes upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would have love to stay at the embassy Suite Hotel Brea-North Orange County, unfortunately, it is actually the Embassy Suite Anaheim - North, it's close the Santa Ana river and next to the highway 91.  On trip advisor, it's ranked 58 of 112 Anaheim hotels.  I can't give you more details unless I actually write the address, but I'm not sure if it's allowed...if it is I will gladly write it down.

I see it now... it's the one on East Frontera.

Accordingly to the hotel website the renovations are due to be completed by Jan 18th, and while constructions dates are always a moving target, hopefully the majority of it will be completed before your stay in February.

Thanks for the follow-up and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... hopefully all will go smoothly and let us know how it was upon your return.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]