Priceline Hotel: 3* Morgantown (Downtown) Radisson Waterfront Place

mcgervey
By mcgervey,
in

First bid, selected Morgantown, 3*, bid $40... Rejected.

Declined offer to increase bid by $12.

Second bid, added Fairmont, 3*, bid $47, accepted. So $59.09 with taxes and fees.

Saved $10 off what we paid ($69) using Hotwire last week. I don't think there are any 3* hotels in Fairmont on PL, so I knew it was a good risk. Though Fairmont is only 15 minutes, so if I had to stay there, I wouldn't have been terribly upset. I was hoping for the Radisson, though there was a risk I could get Lakeview too. Though I think Lakeview is only 2.5* now, at least that's what I was counting on. I've gotten Lakeview in the past for a $40 bid. I don't mind Lakeview, but would much rather be at the Radisson because it's in town and it's much nicer.

Will be bidding on Pittsburgh (1 hr north of Morgantown) Greentree or Airport today or the next few days, and will post.

Radisson, for those that don't know, is Morgantown's newest hotel, and has all the amenities and quality of big city hotels. It's also the tallest building in downtown Mgtn. It sits right on the river and the rail trail, and is walking distance to a few nice restaurants in the Wharf District (Oliverios and La Casa), Subway, and Whitetail Bikes where you can rent a bike if you don't have your own. It's walking distance to town too. Indoor pool, gym, restaurants, if you smoke you can do so in the Rat Pack lounge. Free high speed internet in the rooms and WiFi in the lobby/lounge area.

Check-In Date: Sun, Dec 25, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2005

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $47.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $47.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$12.09

Total Charges: $59.09

'

Made a mistake in my heading... Accepted bid was $47...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]