Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan Caribe Hilton

TJewel
By TJewel,
in

I had such good luck with my precruise stay that I decided to try my luck with my postcruise stay. Checked the rates on Hilton.com and Hotwire and they were the same as the precruise rates, although Caribe Hilton is not available through Hotwire unless you go through the vacation package. Put in a bid of $65 for a 2 nite stay and success, received the Caribe Hilton. Did use the SavingsBarn link :)

Great!

Nice to see this hotel come up at such a low rate (often only seen during the very slow summer months).

If i didn't mention in your other thread, be sure to join the HHonors program as you get some perks like continental breakfast and evening 'manager's reception'.

Thanks for posting and for using the SavingsBarn.com link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay (alhtough i'm sure we'll see you around the board again before this stay begins :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]