Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Georgetown - Foggy Bottom) The Westin Georgetown, Washington Dc

JDHayes
By JDHayes,
in

$73

Pet friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Internet access
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired

Tripadvisor 4.5/5.0

Hotwire Customer Recommended 95%

I'm thinking this is the Westin Georgetown, but I want to make sure I'm not overlooking something.

Thanks! 

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, i'd agree that the Westin Georgetown would be the best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Priceline Healdsburg-Windsor thread with whatever you decided to do for that leg of that trip. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are the full amenities after using BiddingHelper.com tool:

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Additionally, the price increased slightly to $75. Based on your earlier post, this seems to line up with the Westin Georgetown. Thanks for your assistance and I'll update the Healdsburg-Windsor thread shortly.

Decided not to go with the Hot.wire deal right now. I'm concerned about getting a property in the western part of Georgetown that isn't at all convenient to the Metro. I'm thinking I might try PL and focus on a downtown area or two. If I do, I'll start a new thread in the appropriate place.

Please keep all discussion of this stay within this thread - thanks. :)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay, even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, as closing your threads helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

If location is important for this stay, you can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you hotels near almost any address in the world, and the interface makes it very easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

So we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher than you're willing to pay, or zones that you're not willing to stay in, please confirm your maximum bid, the star rating you'd like to try for, and the zones you're willing to accept.. we will then suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]