Priceline Hotel: Need help identifying Healdsburg-Windsor Express Deal hotel

JDHayes
By JDHayes,
in

I'm looking at Express Deals for July 2-4, 2014, and the hotel is available for $107/night. The guaranteed amenities are free parking and a restaurant. It also has a 9.0 guest rating and is shown as a guest favorite. I'm thinking the h2hotel or, possibly, the Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza. Any guidance you can offer would be most appreciated.

The dates above overlap the dates in your San Francisco hotel thread... are the dates above correct OR have you changed the dates of your San Francisco visit? (or is this another room you need for somebody else)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We'll be in the San Francisco area for a week, but I'm looking at doing the wine country portion of the trip during the first part of our stay, because hotel rates in Healdsburg, Napa, Sonoma, etc. are much cheaper July 2-4, as opposed to July 4-6. If we do wine country first, our San Francisco dates will shift to July 4-7.

So you need to have this leg of your trip settled before your San Francisco leg? If so, since you have already bid for San Francisco, have you tried any bidding in this area?

My guess for this 3* PRICELINE EXPRESS property would be the Geyserville Inn.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]