Hotwire Hotel: 3* Spokane (Spokane - East Valley) Holiday Inn Express

blkjck1
By blkjck1,
in

A last minute booking for a trip being planned at the last minute. 

My initial search for these dates came up with a posted room rate of $61 per night, with taxes included to take total room cost for both nights of $151.51.  The amenity set was:

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s),Business Center, Self service laundry

95% recommendation rate, along with a 4.5/5 Tripadvisor rating.

I had an inkling that this could be the Holiday Inn Express (the hotel I was targeting), but was concerned I could also get the nearby La Quinta or Quality Inn as these hotels also have a 4.5 Tripadvisor rating and similar amenities.  I decided to split the bid and just book the first night to see what this hotel was, and got a $63 quote (all-in $79.25), and got a $61 quote (all-in $76.25) for the second night.  To get the intel for the board to see if there was a new hotel to report for the board or new amenity set, I did split the bid and confirmed it was the HI Express.  I took the option of extending my stay by another night, and indeed got the $61 room rate.  It cost me another $4 to do it this way, but am glad I did it for future reference. 

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times the past few years, and have considered this to be one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, regardless of luxury level.

Booked through the HOTWIRE link.

Proud to be Canadian!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this was the hotel you were hoping for and that you were able to extend the stay at the same rate.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any 'accessible' amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]