Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Sheraton New York and Towers

giadav
By giadav,
in

I want to book a hotel for 4 people 1 room. 1/7/06 - 1/08/06. MTC $265. Amenities are Rest, Fitness, Business Center, Customer Favorite. I thought this was the Sheraton Tower Hotel but on the Starwood site I can make a non refundable reservation for $179 (special until 12/9)

What do you think?

Thanks

Nice to see you around the board. :)

What is the star rating of the above MTC hotel?

The $179/nite rate at the Sheraton is only for double occupancy... increase the occupancy to four and the rate jumps to $239/nite. (still a bit cheaper than the Hotwire offer above), but raises the question...

Why do you want one room for four people?

I would sooner use Priceline and get two rooms, which i think you can do for less than the $265/nite rate above, and you'll have much more room at the hotel and be more comfortable.

If you're open to this, i would bid for 2 rooms as follows:

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS...

Select 4* MTW and MTE and UM/CPS...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $130.

Based upon previous wins i think you have a very good chance of success in the first cycle of bidding above.

Let us know if the above is an option for you and if you try it how it goes... if not an option let us know why and we'll pursue it further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]