Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying hotel in Nassau

smartcookie
By smartcookie,
in

Hi,

We are looking for 1 room for 1 night in Nassau, Bahamas on Nov. 21st. The following 3* properties appear on Hotwire, but the amenities don't match anything listed here exactly. Could you help determining what property this may be? Want to understand whether either is a great deal or if we should wait a little longer (still have almost 3 months).

$86 3* Area Condo

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Self-service laundry

4 of 5 stars TripAdvisor Rating

$95 3* Hotel

Near Beach

Free Parking

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant 

Business Center

Self-service laundry

3.5 of 5 stars TripAdvisor Rating

I always the PRICELINE and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links from this board for my purchase!

My guess for the condo property would be the Paradise Harbour Club and Marina... for the hotel property my guess would be the Sandyport Beaches Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! It sounds like we should wait a bit longer. After taxes, the condo deal is only $10 cheaper than what's readily available online. 40% hotel taxes and fees it seems in Nassau!

I always the PRICELINE and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links from this board for my purchase!

• 4 months later...

Bergkampgunner,

Another user may be seeing the same offer as in your previous Washington DC thread from last year and asking the very same question of you!

Please start by closing your previous thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip (even if you didn't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, booked direct, etc) as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Then, if you'd like help with an upcoming Nassau trip, please start a NEW TOPIC and include the dates of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]