Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Hyatt Regency

scrooge
By scrooge,
in

Not sure what in the world happened...

Had to have a 4* in USE (2 rooms 1 night 12/13/05-12/14).

Bid:

72 USE rejected

75 USE/SSF rejected

77 add cathedral rejected

79 add civic rejected

3 days later...

81 USE rejected

83 USE/SSF rejected

85 add cathedral rejected

87 add civic ... I won.

I watched several bidders get a 4* in USE for under $80 during the last several days including today!

Luck of the draw?

Hey, don't get sour just because Ohio beat you guys at home. :)

I'm new to this whole forum thing...I never saw a request for me to follow up on the NYC thread. Where do I look for that? There are no new messages in my box.

Anyway, the follow up is...I used a hotel link you had on your main website (top of page...don't remember details...it was a long time ago) and booked the Wall Street Inn for something like $180/night. It was a fabulous hotel...clean, plush, updated, quiet -- in the Wall Street area of NYC so surrounding buildings were under rehab and the hotel was hard to find, but inside you would never know. Well worth what I paid relative to NYC prices in general.

It's usually the OSU fans that don't understand how internet forums work! :) :)

Just click the link in my previous post above and you'll be taken to your NYC THREAD where you can reply with the information you typed above so that the thread has some 'closure'.

You also now have a PM in your INBOX.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey, don't get sour just because Ohio beat you guys at home.

I'm new to this whole forum thing...I never saw a request for me to follow up on the NYC thread

you're forgiven, your lack of follow up was probably due to the shock of Joe Pa's Penn State beating OSU in early October in Happy Valley as well as PSU winning the Big 10 this year :)

http://ohiostatebuckeyes.collegesports.com.../100805aaa.html

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]