Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Annapolis Best Western Annapolis

tempest81
By tempest81,
in

Started bidding at 40, and used rebids. I received an offer for 51, and rebid at 48. I'm not getting much of a discount these days and find myself just booking direct. What's going on with Priceline NYOP? I used to get 3 stars for 40. Is it just the season or is Priceline just not a great deal anymore? 37% discount isn't impressing me :(.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

As the economy gets stronger there are fewer empty rooms so hotel rates, for both 'retail' and 'opaque' purchases, tend rise and hotels are not as likely to discount as deeply as they were when their hotels were nearly empty. However, given the current environment, i think most would be quite pleased with a 37% discount... it may not equate to much in dollars on the low room rates you're paying, but a $300/nite hotel room for less than $200 is something that most would get excited above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or for your non-opaque purchases the links in our Support Page or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]