Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Royalton

belgo
By belgo,
in

I would like one room for one night in MTW for the night of 12/29 only. The Renaissance is going for $419 that night, the City Club for $255, and the Westin and the Hilton Times Square for $479 each. I guess that our max bid would be $200, since the City Club is available for $255. Thanks! :)

You have two re-bid zones available at the 4* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and re-bid zone2...

Bid $190, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $200.

As a side-note, Hotwire does have a 3.5* property in the MTC zone for $209.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I didn't know about that trick about getting three rebids with two rebid zones! You learn something new every day. Anyways, I got the Royalton Hotel for $190. I'm very pleased. It's going for upwards of $300 a night on other websites. And, yes, I did use savingsbarn.com. :)

Glad we could help and to hear we introduced you to a new 'trick'.

Nice to see you get a great hotel within your budget... and improve upon your back-up at the same time.

Have a great time in the city and thank you very much for using the links at the SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

PS- be sure to have a drink in the lobby, either there or at the nearby Algonquin (or both)... both are "classics"

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]