Priceline Hotel: 2* Ann Arbor StudioPlus

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I seriously have a case of buyers remorse. I really wanted the hampton inn South. I have NO clue where this place is, nor have I ever heard of it.

Thankfully, I'm flying in at 10pm and only need a place to crash before I go to my friends in Chelsea the next morning.

Oy, wish me luck.

Studioplus Detroit Ann Arbor

Check-In Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Check-Out Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ann Arbor

3265 Boardwalk Drive

Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108

edit: I figured out where it is. Its right by the Hampton South across the street from the Briarwood Mall.

Happy Travelling, Randi

I do hope you stay end up being good. When you get back, let us know how this property was please. I had never seen StudioPlus show up before. Who knows, you might have found a gem. Hope so.

cheryl

Randi, make sure you call about check in time as they appear to be an Extended Stay type place. Sometimes they do not staff the desk after 11:00PM and you are flying in late. I don't know where you are flying in from, but if it is Detroit it might be close. So call ahead to find out.

From the looks of the pictures, it seems to be a decent place.

Thanks for the reminder. A couple years ago we won a Homestead suite( i think thats the name and its part of this studio plus family) in Davie, FL( ft. lauderdale). We had to call ahead because they arent staffed and they just left our key in a drop box.

Anyway, I HATED that place, even for 25 bucks. The bed was HORRIBLE, the towels were threadbare. There was no night table on my side of the bed. Icky, even for 25 bucks.

I hope this place is better.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]