Hotwire Hotel: 2* Chicago (Airport O'Hare ORD) Extended Stay Elmhurst

asda
By asda,
in

Extended stay america, elmhurst...total for two days with taxes etc 80.75

This hotel may be a new addition to the hotwire list as i couldnt find it from the amenities before i chose it from the ohare area. It lists a suite, kitchenette and laundry as amenities. Does not list a shuttle from the airport (ohare). Apparently is closer to 290 rather than 90.

Il add more once i stay there, but i didnt want a 4 or 3 star as some of them have very high parking charges and im driving, not flying to this area.

hope this helps

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and adding this new property to our hotel lists for the area... i'm sure the information will be helpful to other users who are in a similar situation (ie- looking to avoid parking fees when driving to the area).

We look forward to hearing your comments upon this property on your return.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

i thought id add my stay for future occupants.

It was as expected the basic extended stay with a moderate sized studio type room with attached kitchen having the refrigerator, microwave, stove set, wash basin. Bed wasnt the greatest.

Internet facility was available for $4 for the entire stay but was wireless only (didnt have bridge available).

Location: Fairly close to the 290 freeway which goes east-west in chicago. So reaching the freeway is not a hassle. However keep in mind that traffic in the morning towards the city is pretty stiff. It took me about an hour to get to downtown from my hotel but in the night (around 9pm) i could make it back in 35 mins.

Overall for what i wanted (near a freeway, safe, inexpensive, no parking charges), it was good. A slightly better quality of the establishment would have been even better. and oh, they do not have a shuttle to ohare which is not very close, so im not sure if this would be good for someone trying to get to the airport

asda

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]