Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Identification help

ritzyroo1
By ritzyroo1,
in

Is this possible on the express deals as well?

PRICELINE EXPRESS has this option but it's no guarantee that you will be offered this when you have booked or at the same price as you booked the hotel.

I hope this answer your question?

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

There are some restrictions as to the 'add a nite' feature... are you looking to only book a few nites in order to see the name of the hotel OR are your plans not yet firm and you're not sure of the length of your trip?

Please also update your Hotwire Midvale and Priceline Midwest Valley threads with your current thoughts and/or decision that you have made for those trips.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Help identifying this hotel

Hotwire dates 7/31/14-8/4/14 1 adult 2 children Hotel location says Sandy UTah amenities include

Free Parking

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Trip advisor rating 4.5 out of 5.0

Hot.wire price is $60 a night and it has the price of $99 a night crossed out. I was thinking Hyatt House Sandy?? Any thoughts?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Are your dates for this trip firm?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used BiddingHelper.com and the hotwire easy view and there are no additional amenities listed.

Did you click the GREEN 'Full Amenities Click Here' button? When i search for your dates, 1adult/2children in the Sandy-Draper-South Jordan zone this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel offered:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... if you're seeing this full list of amenities, my guess would be the Country Inn and Suites or the Residence Inn.

Do you now see this complete list or still only see the fewer amenities?

...it looks like a different hotel now because the one I saw had different amenities.

I'm not so sure this is a different hotel... notice how your amenity set is a sub-set of the longer list of amenities i posted, the room rate per nite is the same, and this property too has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating.

Does the Country Inn and Suites and/or the Residence Inn work for your needs? (regardless if one of these hotels or some other, with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating the reviews are excellent) If this doesn't fit with your plans for this trip, what is it that you are looking for from a hotel for this trip?

I think what is throwing me off is that it lists a "restraunt" as one of the amenities and I don't see that any of these hotels have a restraunt. I would like a hotel with free breakfast, I was hoping to get the Hyatt place or Hyatt house. I am thinking this hotel may be the Residence Inn Sandy, Hampton inn Sandy or Courtyard Sandy. Thoughts on this? Thanks in advance

Current HOTWIRE listing for 1adult/2children searching 7/31-8/4:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... i'm guessing the Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City-Sandy.

Is this hotel out of the running since it does not offer a free breakfast?

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]