Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire secret rate identification

ritzyroo1
By ritzyroo1,
in

I am trying to find out a hotel on hotwire secret hotel rate.This is a 3star hotel It says "HOT RATE HOTEL

Midvale - Cottonwood Heights - Holladay area" Amenities include :

Free Parking

Free Breakfast
  Free Internet
  Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
  Pool(s)
  Business Center
  Self service laundry

Also on thotwire on the page with the information about the hotel it says "Book soon! The last person got the BEST WESTERN PLUS MIDVALE INN." which is confusing to me because the Best Western Plus Midvale Inn is a 2 1/2 star hotel. Please advise and Thanks in advance.

Tara

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The "last person got..." is not necessarily the underlying hotel - that message is noting what the last person got at that star rating in that zone.

It is not unusual at all for different services to have different star ratings - I've seen some hotels with three different star ratings on three different services.

Please provide the date/s of travel, as well as the price per night in USD$ before taxes/fees. and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the listing.

Also, if you click on the listing, then click on "book now", then click on "see all amenities" on the next page, are you seeing any additional amenities beyond the ones above, such as accessible amenities?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Dates are 7/26/14-7/30/14 additional ammenities are

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet accessIn-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessibleAccessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks for your help

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I'd guess the Best Western Plus Midvale would be a possibility in this case. The listing is showing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, so the underlying hotel does get good reviews.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]