Hotwire Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Laurel) Holiday Inn Express and Suites Laurel

Lyn1Lyn
By Lyn1Lyn,
in

I was getting ready to purchase this, thinking I had it pegged for Hol Inn Express and Suites in Laurel, when I realized its listed with an outdoor pool... Hol Inn has an indoor pool.

Please let me know your opinions as to what this hotel is.. Thanks in Advance

PRICELINE EXPRESS $56/nt

7/17-7/20/14

2*

Rated

7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

Can you please follow-up your previous Priceline New York City and Priceline Atherton threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those stay. Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

As for the 2* PRICELINE EXPRESS property above, i'm not sure as i don't see any 2* hotels that fit all of the amenities listed.

What about the 3* hotel for only $10 more at $65/nite (seems like a big jump in star rating for only $10/nite more):

Free Internet in room

Indoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

... which i'm guessing to be the Holiday Inn Laurel West

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was really looking for something that had breakfast included since we will have the kids along and meals get quite costly. Also the Holiday Inn Express and Suites has quite large rooms, but their regular rate is a little pricey for us right now, just trying to take the kids on a quick trip to see the sights, hoping to save as much $ as possible.

As I am ;looking at it again it appears to be the Sleep Inn and Suites Laurel.... The only difference is the pool is listed as outdoor, but it's actually indoor.. But when I calculate to 40% off it comes to exactly $55 which is what it is listed at this morning...

or

Fairfield Inn Laurel

...when I calculate to 40% off it comes to exactly $55 which is what it is listed at this morning...

The crossed out retail rate is an average rate of hotel(s) in this zone at this star rating, not necessarily the rate of the hotel offered... so you can't use this information to try to determine which property it is that is being offered.

Does anything else show with breakfast that is within your budget, perhpaps in a neighboring area?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm searching now, makes you want to pull your hair out!! :rolleyes: I can really stay in any area around DC.. What I am looking at is hopefully getting a room with the 2 beds and the pull out... SO when I think I have the guess on a hotel, I have been calling to make sure they will let me choose my room after I am done booking... Ay yay yay!!

You want two beds and a pullout sofabed?

How many adults/children are you including in your search?

Official HOTWIRE policy is that the room will accommodate the number of guests that you include in your search, and unfortunately policy can change from one hotel (and one person) to the next, so calling the hotel you think you will receive and inquiring if you can pick your room type is not foolproof even if you get somebody on the phone who says you can do so, as you can always get an employee with a different attitude at the time of check-in.

We have 4 children, and I can't really afford to get 2 rooms.. So I put that into the search. Thats what peeked my interest in the Hol Inn Express and Suites.. All their rooms have a pull out, even the ones that have 2 queens...

I would settle for 2 beds period and bring sleeping bags if I needed too.. That not out of the question.. We have definitely done that before.. Just want somewhere comfy, clean and nice. Where we can relax and enjoy an indoor pool if it rains..

***So is it better to use HOTWIRE instead of Priceline?**

Ok Just tried the same search on hotwire.. Clicked on Holiday Inn Laurel West and it gave the option "Same star level in area for way less"...

3*

$59

90% recommended
0.5 - 4.2 mi from Holiday Inn Laurel West - I-95/Rt 198W

Free Breakfast,
    Free Parking,
    Free Internet,
    Pool(s),
    Pet friendly,
    Fitness Center,
    Business Center
    and more ...

According to my search Holiday Inn Express and Suites Laurel, is  the only hotel with those amenities...

What do you think?

Free Breakfast,

Free Parking,

Free Internet,

Pool(s),

Pet friendly,

Fitness Center,

Business Center

and more ...

Please search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...
  • find/click-thru on this offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
... are there more amenities than just those above?

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this property and glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in star rating for this Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Also, please list any accessible amenities showing when looking for help with Hot.wire listings, thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

This is what shows when you see it on Hotwire. I found it after clikcing on the Holiday Inn Laurel West, then it offered me this.

3*

$59

90% recommended
0.5 - 4.2 mi from Holiday Inn Laurel West - I-95/Rt 198W

Free Breakfast,
    Free Parking,
    Free Internet,
    Pool(s),
    Pet friendly,
    Fitness Center,
    Business Center
    and more ...

Thanks for the follow-up, but for the future this is how you see the amenities associated with each hotel...

BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE:

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
AFTER YOUR PURCHASE:

1) go to HOTWIRE and click the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page (or your name if you're already logged-in)

2) click MY TRIPS

3) click the TRIP DETAILS

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for... enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]