Check-in: Sun, Dec 28, 2014

Check-out: Sat, Jan 03, 2015

Room type

Hot Rate

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet , See more

Rate per night

$119.00

Nights

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 3* hotel in this zone for these dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Ramada Inn of Naples.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry,

These are the other amenities.

Thanks,

Free Parking

Free Breakfast
    Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Fitness Center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business Center
    Internet access
    Golf Nearby
    Tennis Nearby
    Accessible for the blind
    Accessible for the deaf
    Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility
    Accessible bathroom
    Handicapped parking

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Ramada Inn of Naples.

Your list now matches mine, so i'll stick with my guess of the Ramada.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Any chance this is the Hilton?

Naples area Hotel 4*
 85% recommended
Travel Dates
Check-in: Sun, Dec 28, 2014
Check-out: Sat, Jan 03, 2015
Room type
Hot Rate
Free Parking, Near Beach, Fitness Center , See more
Rate per night
$205.00
Nights
Rooms (2 adults, 2 children)
Free Parking
    Near Beach
    Fitness Center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business Center
    Internet access
    Tennis Nearby
    Accessible for the blind
    Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility
    Handicapped parking
    Roll-in shower

• 1 month later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the "ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN" button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title and provide the details of your purchase.

The Pompano Beach property above has not yet been reported to the board (and with only 16 reviews i suspect it's a new property recently added to the HOTWIRE system or a hotel recently upgraded/downgraded), but the Sands Harbor Resort and Marina looks to be a good fit and that would be my best guess for this one.

PS- please follow-up your previous NYC Hotwire thread with whatever you ultimately decided for that trip (if you stayed with the Expe.dia reservation just say so in the the thread, or update with whatever you did win thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE). Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]