Priceline Hotel: 3* Albuquerque (Midtown) The Hotel Cascada

Geoffrey123
By Geoffrey123,
in

Had to split this bid to get this deal. Am arriving on 8/30 but realized that that Saturday night Labor Day weekend addition might be preventing me from getting a deal. Sure enough when I split it, and took out the Saturday night, I got this hotel for $59 per night, started that bidding at $55. This hotel was not my first choice because of the indoor only pool. I had wanted the Crowne Plaza in this zone. Priceline told me I could also add a night, so I tried for $59 for the SAturday night too, but no deal there, they countered with $78, which I declined. Then I bid up from $59 to $70 and got the Crowne Plaza for that price for that one night. This is the hotel I had originally wanted because of their large outdoor pool. And this actually works well for me, because my conference doesn't start until 3 pm Sunday so I can spend the day Sunday at the Crowne Plaza pool, my only free day while in Albuquerque, and then I don't mind changing hotels that evening, no biggie, especially if it saves me some money.  I'll post the other win for the Crowne Plaza. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]