Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Asheville (Downtown - Biltmore Estate) Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville

GreatWhite
By GreatWhite,
in

Hello guys,

I need help bidding on a hotel in Downtown Asheville (I guess that's where all the bars and breweries are). I'd like to keep around $100 bucks and I rather skip the Holliday Inn, so I'd say 3, 3.5 or 4 (if that's even possible).

I plan to check in on 05/01 and check out on 05/04 (3 nights)

Thanks a lot.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior NYC Priceline thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

...I rather skip the Holliday Inn, so I'd say 3, 3.5 or 4

At current rates i suspect that a 3* may cost you more than $100/nite, but in order to move forward... if the Holiday Inn is not acceptable, and is currently 3* rated, how do you avoid it when bidding 3* or higher?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess I can't avoid the Holiday Inn, I have no choice but moving forward.

I saw that the 3.5* was rated at $128 yesterday at the pl Express Deal, but it went up today, hence my hopes of finding one around $100 bucks.

You guys know your stuff, I'd just like some guidance :)

Thanks

Although i think that $100 may be difficult, did you want to first try for a 4* up to your limit, if rejected then try for a 3.5*, if rejected then try for a 3*... OR is the goal the least expensive 3* or better for this stay?

Let us know the above and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm assuming you want to go with the first strategy of a 4* up to your limit, then a 3.5*, and so-on. If so...

When bidding 4* in Asheville you have SIX re-bid zones... FIVE re-bid zones at the 3.5* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 4* Asheville...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone5...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* Asheville and re-bid zone6...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $143, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone5...

Bid $150

If the above is rejected, close the browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3.5* Asheville...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $125

Select 3.5* Asheville and re-bid zone5...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $138, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $143

If the above is rejected PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* hotel in the Downtown zone for $145/nite and you can take that as your best deal:

Free Internet in room

Indoor Pool

Outdoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

(my guess for this one would be the Crowne Plaza)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]