Hotwire Hotel: Is the price for real?

first_timer
By first_timer,
in

So I've been reading everyone's posts and I'm just wondering if the price that I'm seeing online right now is right.

My boyfriend and I are going to be going down to Chicago from Feb 6 - 10/06. We want to stay downtown. So filled in all the fields and looked for downtown Chicago. It has a listing for a 4* hotel on Wacker Dr - Magnificent Mile for $68 USD per night. I've been reading all the other posts and it doesn't look like anyone else has received a room for this rate in the area. I'm just wondering if I'm missing something (like hidden costs or something).

i am not too sure about what i am saying but it seems to be right

and maybe( but dont get back at me if it is not that :) )

it could be the

westin river north looking at the amenities and the rates but i am not totally sure or maybe the hyatt regency

make sure you re logged in and check the bonus money section (in the forum index) i think you might be able to get $10 off each night if the offer is still available

good luck anyway!

It looks very much like the Hyatt is the $68 property for those dates, and $68 is not out of the ordinary for the Hyatt during the off-season, moreso in the Winter, after the first of the year. I've gotten 4-star properties for the 60's downtown, including the Sheraton a week or so ago on Priceline, and the Intercontinental for $68 Halloween weekend 2004.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]