Kitchenette

Smoke free rooms

Spa services

Fitness Center

It is wheelchair accessible

Trip advisor 4/5

Thank you in advance

Xox

I just won on Priceline the MarQueen for April 1-4 and they upgraded it from 3 to 3.5*. It appears to match a 3.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS deal which was turning up a few dollars higher than the price I won, and my Hot.wire searches were also turning up a matching 3.5* with similar amenities and pricing.

Note the absence of Free Parking compared to Maxwell which is also a 3.5* Boutique in this zone but more expensive.

Another thing I noticed, on both Price.line and Hot.wire the taxes & fees for this 3.5* listing were cheaper than other properties in a similar price range.

However... you said the amenities include "wheelchair accessible". That can't be MarQueen cause they don't have an elevator.

eqpablon

Can you please post your booking in a separate topic so it can appear in board's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please include, date(s) for your stay, price paid/night before tax/fee's, star rating, name of hotel and the zone. And also please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]