Priceline Hotel: Tinton Falls/Eatontown/Long Branch

brklynguy
By brklynguy,
in

this 3* has not yet been reported. There is a Sheraton in Eatontown, but I'm not sure if this is the Priceline 3* as no one has reported it. But at the 2.5* level, the reported hotels are: Residence Inn and Sunrise Suites. I won the Sunrise Suites in January @ $48, but I think it will take a bit more to win it. This hotel is worn, but includes breakfast and a Manager's Reception (not sure if its available on weekends) that features complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks.

Your stay is a Sunday night, most hotels are fairly empty, and you have about 10 days before your stay, so you you should start around $65 at the 3* level and $50 at the 2.5 *level. There are no rebid zones in this area, so if your bid fails, you will need to lower your star rating, change dates, or wait 72 hours.

I had recently won the Holiday Inn, Tinton Falls using Hotwire, this is rated as a 2.5* and the rate was $78; the rate for your dates is $81 and this is a decent property, I would definately stay here again; great staff, free WiFi, nice room.

that property has not been reported on this board, but do let us know the results of your bid, you should have a good chance of success since yours is a Sunday night stay near the Jersey Shore with the water temperatures in the low 50's, not exactly beach weather :)

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]